Important Information – Vaccinations
To ensure the safety of your pet and other boarders, it is essential that you bring your pets’ vaccination certificate to check-in.
Pets should be vaccinated at least two weeks before their stay with us.
Please check below to be sure…
Dog: Canine Parvovirus, Canine Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Kennel Cough
Cat: Feline Parvovirus (Feline Infectious Enteritis), Feline Panleukopenia, Feline Respiratory Viruses (Feline Herpesvirus and Feline Calicivirus)
Rabbit: Myxomatosis, Rabbit (Viral) Haemorrhagic Disease (R(V)HD)
- Owners must provide their full contact details and those for a Local Emergency Contact.Owners must provide documentation for the vaccination requirements to be photocopied prior to boarding.
- Owners must provide documentation for the Microchip Number to be photocopied prior to boarding.
- Owners must provide a full history of any previous or current medical conditions and behavioural traits.
- Dogs must wear a secure collar with an identification tag.
- Cats and Small Animals must arrive in a safe and secure pet carrier or cage.
- Owners must provide any medication the pet requires along with full instructions for administering and the prescribing vet details. This will be
administered by a member of staff provided the animal is willing to take it.
- Owners must ensure that flea and worming treatments are up to date.
Bilton Pet Hotel reserve the right to refuse admission to any animal without the required documentation.